PAPER REVIEW AND PUBLICATIONS
- Paper and poster presentations will be selected by the MSQH Conference Organising Committee and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance and include innovation and relevance, scientific rigour and results.
- All selected papers will be required to have poster presentations during the conference. The top three (3) entries shorlisted by MSQH Conference Organising Committee in each category will be required to present their papers during the MSQH Conference on 7th and 8th September 2015 in the presence of selected judges.
- The organiser reserves the right to decline any papers that do not meet the required standards.
- Hospitals that have been shortlisted to enter the finals during the MSQH Conference will hold responsibility for registration, transport and accommodation of their presenters.
- There will be prizes for each of the categories.
- Decision of the judges is final and there is no provision for appeal.
- The organiser reserves the right to publish all papers submitted.
NOTIFICATION OF SUBMISSION
- The decisions of the MSQH Conference Organising Committee will be final.
- The submitting authors will be notified by 17 August 2015 at the email address provided during submission whether their project has bear accepted for oral presentation or poster display.
- Once papers are confirmed, it is expected that the named presenter and/or a co-author will attend the conference to make the presentation.
- Papers selected to be presented will be printed and available to delegates as part of the printed programme.
PRESENTATION OF PROJECT
- Details on poster format and full presentation guidelines will be included in the notification letter and posted on the conference website
- The project shall have no more than two presenters. Each presentation including Q & A is limited to 20 minutes.
- Submission of a paper constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the paper in the session and at the time decided upon by the MSQH Conference Organising Committee.
- Please refer to the URL: www.msqh.com.my/conference for updated information about the conference.