Paper submissions should follow the format provided. Templates are available on the conference web site. Any division will be rejected without notice.
Abstract must include the paper title, all authors’ and co-authors' names, affiliations, full addresses, and telephone and fax numbers and E-mail address of the corresponding author.
The abstract should be structured into the following sections:
- A title which clearly indicates the nature of the investigation
- Objectives should contain 1-2 sentences that clearly indicate the scientific question and objectives of the study and its clinical (or other) importance
- Methods should contain sufficient information to be able to understand the experimental design, the analytical techniques and the statistics used in the study
- Results should contain objective data to answer the scientific question(s).
- Conclusion should provide only conclusion of the study directly supported by the results,along with implications for clinical practice, avoiding speculation and over generalization.
- References, please note that this field is not mandatory, however it will be included in the characters count.
- One table may be inserted. However, it is included in the characters count.Please note that tables may significantly reduce the number of available characters.
- Images and graphics may NOT be inserted.
Abbreviations should be defined and the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the submitting (presenting) author to present the abstract (if accepted) in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Committee. Registration fees will not be waived.
Please ensure your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar, or scientific mistakes, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Linguistic accuracy is your responsibility. No proof reading will be done.
All papers, based on accepted abstracts, must be completed and submitted no later than June 30, 2012.
An email response stating your abstract has been received will be sent within three days of receipt. If you do not receive an email, please contact Rozana Osman directly using the information above.
Please direct questions regarding this Call for Papers to:
Malaysian Society for Quality in Health
Phone: 603 2681 2232 Fax: 603 2681 3199