Situated in the heart of Selangor, Shah Alam Convention Centre is within easy access.
How to Reach Shah Alam Convention Centre (SACC)
If you are coming from the airports in Sepang
- It is only around 40 minutes to travel from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- It will take you around 50 minutes drive from Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)
- It only costs around RM150 should you choose to travel by airport limousine from KLIA
- It is only RM35 per person of about 30 minutes ride, should you choose to travel by Malaysia's Express Rail Link (ERL) into the heart of Kuala Lumpur to the Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station
If you are coming from Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- With a taxi fare of around RM40 per ride, those traveling from KL Sentral Train Station can easily reach SACC within 30 minutes.
- Those who may choose the bus, do proceed to the Putra LRT to Central Market Station and take a RAPID KL bus no. U80. Please disembark at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop. Should you choose to stop at PKNS, SACC is only 5 minutes walk away.
- Those preferring to reach SACC via the KTM Komuter service (Sentul - Port Klang route), may disembark at the Shah Alam Komuter station. With the fare at only RM2.50 and travel time is approximately 40 minutes, allow you to reach Shah Alam in comfort. From Shah Alam Komuter station, please take bus number T529 disembarking at Kompleks PKNS or Section 2 / UITM bus stop.
- Those who prefer to drive from the Kuala Lumpur city centre, do take the Federal Highway to BT. 3 Toll Plaza. The toll fee is RM1.10 for car and RM0.50 for Taxi. After the Toll Plaza, please take exit toward Persiaran Sultan, Keep left at the fork and merge onto Persiaran Sultan, Exit onto Jalan 14/2, Slight left onto Jalan Perbadanan, Slight left onto Persiaran Dato Menteri, and lastly please take the 1st left, SACC is exactly the opposite (or behind) the PKNS building.