Joining as member
There are four categories of MSQH membership:
- Ordinary Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Associate Membership
- Ordinary Associate Membership
- Corporate Associate Membership
- Life Membership
Membership applies to a calendar year (1st January to 31st December). Ordinary or Corporate members who join MSQH later in the year receive all the benefits for their year of membership i.e. back issues of bulletins. You may obtain a hard-copy application form by sending an e-mail to us or by downloading the Membership Application Form.
Through MSQH, all member categories will attain and expand links with local and world wide network of committed groups and individuals, as well as the following value added benefits:
- Prospect to be trained as MSQH surveyor and subsequently attend to accreditation survey programmes while having the opportunity to be promoted to Chief Surveyor (subject to terms and conditions) for ordinary members.
- To develop the accreditation standards program (subject to terms and conditions).
- Pre-requisite for corporate members for entry into the accreditation program.
- Opportunity to contribute to decisions about MSQH's future as a voting member and as an elected representative at the annual general meeting.
- Opportunity to be nominated and elected to MSQH Board or Committee.
- Recieve the 'MSQH Update' newsletter, issused two times annually.
- Opportunity to present paper or speak at international and local conferences / workshops / seminars on health care related issues.
- Enjoy special membership rates on top of a normal discounted rates for registration at international and local conferences / workshops / seminars.
- Receive the MSQH Constitution booklet.
- Opportunity to access MSQH Resource Centre and borrow books, journals, conference proceedings and other reading materials .
- Eligibility to have an e-mail address with MSQH domain hosting and the use of MSQH webmail at the MSQH website .