Tuesday 30 April 2019, 08:30am - 05:00pm
Hits : 536
- Basic Steps for a Successful Measurement
- Units of Measurement
- What is calibration?
- How to perform calibration?
- Why should I calibrate my instrument?
- Traceabiligy of Measurement
- Regulation of Medical Devices Act 2012 (with measuring function)
- MS ISO 15189
- Calculation Error and Correction
Basic Measurement Uncertainty
- What is Measurement Uncertainty
- Type A and Type B Uncertainty Components
- Combined and Expanded Uncertainty
Certificate of Calibration
- How to use calibration certificate
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The personnel handling medical devices with measuring function are recommended to go through the calibration and measurement course in order to understand the requirements needed in Measurement and Calibration especially in healthcare facilities.
- Laboratory Staff
- Laboratory Heads
- Quality Officers
- Technical Staff
- Technical Executives
Please click here